Patient Care Coordinator
Patient care coordinator(Internal Marketing Coordinator)
Are you the one who will start the conga line at the wedding reception? DO you make friends at the Acme?!
Do you feel that everything is ‘figureoutable’?
Do you love being creative and using your smarts to create raving fans in a fun, service oriented business?
Would you like to work with people who LOVE what they do?
We are seeking a ‘fun fixer’ to join in our growing team!
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Work with existing marketing team to optimize our customer’s experience
- Use technology such as infusionsoft and microsoft products to gain insight on our customers experience
- Create and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy to develop increasing patient visits
- Create content that makes us laugh, cry, and FEEL something!
- Make connections with staff, patients and the community in a fun way
The qualifications for this position include:
Knowedge of Infusionsoft, making and editing videos, and facebook
- 3 to 5 years of digital & social media marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong editing skills and attention to detail
- Experience with content marketing, social, and email marketing
- Analytical with the ability to measure the results of social media and marketing efforts. Adjust as necessary by using data for making decisions
- Experience with creating images and graphics
- Independence and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to own and lead website funnels and online marketing presence
- Pro-active, results-driven with ability to independently drive to a solution
- Ability to manage and advance several concurrent projects
- Positive, upbeat attitude with outgoing, friendly personality
Want to jump to the front of the line? Send us a 1 minute you tube video (with closed captions) telling us why we would be crazy NOT to hire you. We are ONLY hiring local talent. Sorry, no exceptions! Please add a cover letter to help you stand out! A cover letter is the number one way you stand out! If you don’t complete the social media assessment, we can’t move forward with you. (if you tell us where the typo is in this ad, you are guaranteed an interview!)’
- Multiple locations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour