Do you love helping people? Do you love working on a team in a fast paced environment and always looking to learn something new? We are looking for a take charge people person who can work in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a responsible front desk representative to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties of the position include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel, outlook.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree
- Bilingual a PLUS!’
‘Benefit Conditions: * Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Work Remotely
Job Type: Full-time
Please complete the following steps.
- Send a brief cover letter with your resume (optional)
- Fill out the following survey by copying the link and pasting into a separate browser. *https://forms.office.com/r/2S1fkUEstQ*
- Attach your resume to this ad
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
We follow all CDC guidelines to keep our staff and customers safe at all times.