How To Stop Your Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections,
Have you stopped doing the things you love to do because of pain in one (or both) of your knees? Have you decided that it is ‘just what happens when you get old”? Do you decide on doing things outside the housed based on how much walking is involved, or where the next available seat is?
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see in our offices in Hockessin, Wilmington, and Christiana.
And when it comes to living with Knee Pain, everybody we see wants to know the answers to these questions:
“Why isn’t this getting better by now?”…
“Am I going to have to live like this the rest of my life?”…
Everyone thinks their knee pain with get better ‘next week’… But then 6 months later you’re still living with the discomfort of knee pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
After waiting for it go get better over time, many people then go to their doctor, get an X ray, as well as a prescription for pain pains or anti-inflammatory pills. If that does provide relief, it often is short-lived, and they go back to their family doctor to get more pills, or a referral to a surgeon. In the meantime, the pain is still there, and more activities are getting harder to do. If it wasn’t for leaning on that grocery cart, even getting groceries would be almost too much!
Has That Ever Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because it seems like now every person you know has had knee pain, and they are quick to tell you there difficulties. They are quick to tell you how they manage their knee pain, and even suggest all kinds of different exercises, lotions, potions, and healers.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to do – and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
Many people are in this ‘limbo’, not knowing where to turn or who to get to help them.
Is This How You Feel Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Knee Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You thought it would go away on its own – but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help, all they did was ‘mask’ the pain – and as soon as they wore off Knee Pain stopped you in your tracks again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Knee pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You seeked help from other Healthcare Professionals or a PT in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
- You’ve tried using things like Knee supports but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain any better
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily
- You tried a few exercises from ‘Youtube’ – but they felt painful when you did them, and did nothing to ease the pain
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our PT Clinics in Hockessin, Wilmington, or Christiana, Delaware, to find out what can be done to help you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Knee Pain Quickly?”…
AND… We’re Giving Away This FREE Report!
FREE: How to stop KNEE PAIN in it’s tracks without surgery, braces, or depending upon pain killers or anything else! This report is for you if you are looking for some help NOW! This currently FREE report includes all the exercises and tips we give our patients to help give them relief from the aches and pains keeping them from doing the things they love. Just click the button to download now!
Well, here’s 5 things you can do:
- First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people rest for weeks, hoping that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or the pain and swelling gets worse. The time to get help is NOW. There is no need to suffer needlessly.
- Next, do NOT just try any exercise that you find on the internet! – one of the best things to help you ease your Knee pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon. We want you to be able to manage your knees on your own for the rest of your life!
- Avoid stairs! Even if your bedroom is on the second floor, try to minimize stairs to twice a day. Always use handrails to take pressure off the knee.
- Get real, “hands-on” PT – Physical Therapy is proven to help people with Knee pain. In fact at Performance Physical Therapy, it’s one of the most common issues we see people aged 50+ living with. If your Knee pain is affecting your job, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physical Therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
- In any room you are in, look for the highest chair—that is the seat you want. Lower chairs put a lot of force on your knees. Keep your knees relatively straight to minimize the force placed on them.
If you would like to know how the PT team at Performance Physical Therapy (clinics in Hockessin, Wilmington, and Christiana, Delaware) can help you live with less knee pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free discovery visit at one of our 3 clinics:
Note: This Free Discovery Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical therapist at Performance Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Knee Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s what we have been doing for almost 30 years in Delaware:
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
- We find out what’s really going on, explain it to you in terms you will understand, and get to the root cause of your Knee pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
- Painwill wear you down and even make you cranky! – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day, and your family and friends will thank us!
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – andyou will have a custom designed program to follow once discharged from our care. We don’t just ‘give you a fish’, we ‘teach you to fish’!
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers which are obviously not very good for your health long-term
- We can help you get through the day without having to rely on wearing a knee support to help ease the pain
- We can help you avoid dangerous Knee surgery – and painful injections.The surgeon may not like that, but YOU will!
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room…
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that Knee pain has taken from you…
- We can help you to finally return to playing with the kids (or grandkids), walking the dog, and shopping
- Basically… the Physical Therapy Team at Performance Physical Therapy can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and chronic Knee pain
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our clinics in Hockessin, Wilmington, or Christiana, Delaware, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
“Hear From Happy Clients of Performance Physical Therapy”
Please enjoy watching these videos of other people who came to see the Physical therapy Team at Performance Physical Therapy – and left much healthier and happier within just a couple of weeks: