Do you want to help people FEEL BETTER? Want to work for a top rated company in Delaware where your efforts can make an immediate difference?
This is an ideal position for someone desiring to work in the rewarding, fast-paced, and growing field of outpatient physical therapy. If hired, you will work on a team to bring new business to the practice and strengthen relationships with existing and past patients. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a very high level of attention to detail. This position will report directly to the owners and leadership team and has the potential for unlimited growth.
- Establish and promote personal relationships with local physicians and staff members in northern New Castle County, Delaware.
- Conduct market and competitor research.
- Coordinate community outreach events and maximize public relations.
- Work exceptionally well in a team-based environment while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Facilitate direct referrals to the business from the community.
- Maintain and increase digital media strategies across various platforms.
- Conduct meaningful research of past and existing customers to recommend future successful campaigns for business development.
- Bachelor’s degree or progress toward a degree in related study.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-motivated with passion for marketing and advertising.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort and confidence in face to face sales/marketing.
- Reliable transportation.
- Facebook ad google adwords experience for business.
- Active interest in copywriting and knowledge of web-based analytics.
- Ability to strategically evaluate and assess the needs of clients.
- Excellent business sense as well as problem solving, project management, and analytical skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time