Personal Training with PPT & Fitness
What’s a personal trainer and why do I need one?
• They want to be held accountable. (‘She’s waiting for me at the fitness center, I’d better get there.’)
• They want one-on-one attention (‘I am so new to exercising, I’ll never remember how to do anything!’)
• They like frequent changes to program/don’t like routine. (‘I wonder what she’s got in store for me today.’)
• Patients that have a certain body area that has been injured, and want additional coaching/safety while getting back to independence.
• They like the social interaction and feedback while working towards goals.
People use personal trainers for different reasons.
Some of our members choose to use a trainer because it helps them make an appointment to make sure fitness is part of their busy schedule. When working with a trainer, they will put you through a workout, customized to you, to help you reach your goals, or simply stay fit and active.
Many folks like the one-on-one attention they get with a trainer, forming a partnership for their long term health and wellness. A trainer is like having a personal coach, focused on helping you be the best you can be. Having trainers who know how to help push you to make the most out of your workouts without feeling like a drill sergeant at basic training is important to us.
How do you set Fitness Goals?
Fitness goals vary per individuals. We have members who have specific goals in mind – getting in shape to run a 5K, or go on an adventure vacation with family, where others are trying to lose weight or keep in shape to avoid joint replacement surgery. Some folks are trying to make sure their new joints function as best as possible, and they stay active. Whatever your goal, our trainers will work with you to help you achieve realistic goals, in and out of the gym.