Learn more about Performance Physical Therapy and read our FAQs Below to view our Frequently Asked Questions!
• Free & Easy Parking
• NO Big Crowds
• No Skimpy Outfits
• No Hidden Costs or Fees
• Science Based Workouts
• Results that Matter to YOU
• NOT Intimidating
Friday: 6:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Closed Sunday (day of rest!)
• We cater to regular people! No one is in skimpy outfits, no one is shouting or yelling out, no one is
preparing for a best body competition!
• We are experts in how the human body works! When we give you a workout, you won’t get hurt!
• Smaller is better! We know our members, and they know us. It’s a cool thing when everyone is here
to help you succeed!
• You don’t pay for things you don’t need/use! We are here for people who want to get healthy, stay
healthy, and feel better. We are not a mini country club, and we don’t try to up-sell you things you
really don’t want! No pro shop, no café, no botox offerings!
• When you have a question, we have staff to answer! We reserve the right to come up to you at any time. Come and say hello, ask how things are going, and ask if you have questions. We also reserve the right to nicely correct your form, give you a few new exercises to try, or even stretch you out if you look like you need it!
to YOU! Our fitness test may be different for a 30-year-old weekend warrior versus a 75-year-old retired
chemist. By tailoring a meaningful test according to YOUR needs, we can decide what program is best for
YOU! Because we do a customized fitness evaluation, you get a customized workout program. You wouldn’t
want a standard workout program any more than you would want a one size fits all suit or dress!
Even after your orientation, if you have any questions about your exercises one of our trainers, aides, or physical therapists are standing by ready to help you!
perfect for YOU!
• Needs to be held accountable. (‘She’s waiting for me at the fitness center, I’d better get there.’)
• Needs One-on-One Attention (‘I am so new to exercising, I’ll never remember how to do anything!’)
• Needs frequent changes to program/doesn’t like routine.
• Has a certain body area that has been injured, and is not confident that safety is present on own.
• Likes social interaction and feedback
People use personal trainers for different reasons. Some of our members choose to use a trainer because it helps them make an appointment to make sure fitness is part of their busy schedule. When working with a trainer, they will put you through a workout, customized to you, to help you reach your goals, or simply stay fit and active.
Many folks like the one on one attention they get with a trainer, forming a partnership for their long term health and wellness. A trainer is alike having a personal coach, focused on helping you be the best you can be. Having trainers who know how to help push you to make the most out of your workouts without feeling like a drill sergeant at basic training is important to us.
- Single Monthly Gym Membership: $55.00
- Family Monthly Gym Membership (per member): $55.00
- 6 Month Gym Membership: $270.00
- Single Annual Gym Membership: $550.00
- Family Annual Gym Membership: $500.00
- Single session for non-member (30 minutes): $40.00
- Single sessions for non-member (60 minutes): $60.00
- 6 session package for non-member (30 minutes): $230.00
- 6 session package for non-member (60 minutes): $340.00
- 12 session package for non-member (30 minutes): $420.00
- 12 session package for non-member (60 minutes): $660.00
- Single session for member (30 minutes): $35.00
- Single sessions for member (60 minutes): $50.00
- 6 session package for member (30 minutes): $190.00
- 6 session package for member (60 minutes): $280.00
- 12 session package for member (30 minutes): $3600.00
- 12 session package for member (60 minutes): $540.00
anywhere! Some people even belong to more than one fitness center.
That said, if you do sign up for a fitness evaluation or personal training, This is a labor intensive program! We put a lot of effort and energy into YOUR program. Therefore, there is no way to ‘try’ it! You are already in it! However, if it turns out to be less that you expected, you are not charged for anything beyond the month or training sessions you have already paid for.
You will be shown exactly how to use everything at your orientation. We expect that you won’t be 100% perfect the first. We are always here! Ask! And if you don’t look like you know, we will be there anyway!!